100 St. Francis Boulevard, San Francisco, CA
Offered at $3,800,000
Built to the highest standards of craftsmanship & artistry, this iconic home is a tribute to exceptional architectural design, enduring quality and dramatic beauty. Prominently situated on prestigious St. Francis Boulevard, the home is superbly detailed inside & out. Beginning with the facade, the signature elements are the central turret, terra cotta roof tile, wrap-around terraces, carved wood detail and grand entry door. The drama continues in the two-story entry hall with its circular patterned tile floor, decorative ceiling & spectacular winding staircase.
Built in 1928, the property is in excellent condition with major improvements that include an entire roof replacement, Anderson Renewal windows and doors, upgraded electrical, copper plumbing and energy saving solar panels. Along with the beauty of the neighborhood, St. Francis Wood residents enjoy private parks and tennis courts, great local schools, West Portal shops and restaurants, MUNI transportation and quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
- Four Bedrooms/Two Full & Two Half Bathrooms
- Two-Story Entry Hall with Spectacular Winding Staircase
- Living Room with Magnificent Fireplace & Vaulted Ceiling
- Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & Dining Area
- Grand Formal Dining Room with Waterford Chandelier
- Master Suite with Gas Fireplace & His/Hers Walk-In Closets
- First Floor Guest Room with Private Half-Bathroom
- Solarium with Limestone Floors & French Doors to Garden
- Laundry Room with Broad Counters & Abundant Cabinetry
- Versatile Work Room with Built-in Storage
- Two-Car Side-by-Side Garage & Driveway Parking
- Built 1928 – 4,075 Square Feet (Per Draftsman)
- Prime Location on 6,744 Square Foot Corner Lot
- Superb Architectural Detail & Remodeled Condition
- Random Plank, Polished Terra Cotta & Limestone Floors
- Original Iron Work & Custom Stained-Glass Windows
- Hand-Crafted Curved Iron Stair Rails with Brass Detail
- Open Beamed, Charming Barrel & Vaulted Ceilings
- Sub-Zero, Dacor, Bosch & Thermador Appliances
- Exceptional Decorative Tile Work Throughout
- Outdoor Lighting & In-Ground Irrigation Systems
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens Front & Rear
ST. FRANCIS WOOD
The developers of the St. Francis Wood, Mason and McDuffie, began planning the neighborhood more than 100 years ago, advertising St. Francis Wood as the city’s first residential park. The sales brochure touted lots that were twice the size of the average city lot, lush parks and boulevards to be designed by the Olmsted Brothers and streets lined with trees and plants. It was to be a planned community, a place that would appeal to families and to those seeking a grand lifestyle in a unique city setting. The majority of the neighborhood’s 540 homes were completed between the years of 1920 and 1940. While home styles range from Colonial Revival, Spanish Mediterranean to Tudor there is a common thread as all were built under the architectural guidance of the homeowners association. It is for this reason that the neighborhood was able to achieve homogeneity of scale, color and style and it remains that way today.
Thursday, May 16, 5:30 – 7 PM
Saturday, May 18, 11 – 1 PM
Sunday, May 19, 2 – 4 PM
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.